Monday, April 2, 2012

futbol!

My day has been wonderful! I woke up early to go tanning. Figured it would be a good way to start my week. Then had classes. Oh I had a math exam. I MAY have failed it. WHOOPS!! After classes I came back to my room and took a wonderful nap. Woke up and went to play soccer! I have played soccer my whole life. I started when I was 5 and had to quit 2 years ago because I have bad hips and knees. I missed it so much so this year I decided that I was going to play because I am only young once. I joined an intramural team and am back on the field! It was such a rush to put my cleats on again after two years. I had two games tonight and now play every Monday until the beginning of May!
And as promised, here is the picture for today. My post-game look.


No comments: