Thursday, April 12, 2012

whoops, I forgot...

I have (again) had such a busy week. I guess my plan of posting every day isn't quite working out. But anywho, a lot has happened in the last week. I decided my major, went home, spent the weekend with my boy, painted my nails a color other than pink, memorized a TON of Turkish words and decided I am going to eat even healthier than I already did.

Last Thursday I met with my adviser about declaring a major. I AM NOW A JOURNALISM MAJOR! I am very excited as it is something that I will love to do. Ideally I would love to be a travel journalist because of my passion for learning about others and the culture they live in. My minor is women's studies.


It was Easter weekend so I went home. I have been home way too many times this semester. Last semester I went home 3 times over 16 weeks. I think I already hit that number this semester and I am only at week 11. But I went home and I took the boy with me. We spent most of our time exploring the cities which was great. Finally met his older brother!

 I painted my nails a color other than pink. This rarely happens. I just love me some pale pink. Right now they are this really pretty sea blue color.
Turkish... Not going too well. My professor gave us two lists of words to memorize for a quiz and I just cannot remember the words for the life of me! I am trying though. One of the girls I am going with made online flashcards so that has been helpful. 

I went to the doctor on Monday morning to get a CT scan because I have been having stomach problems since December. The scan showed that everything is normal which is good! But we still don't know what makes me feel sick. So I have been trying to eat healthy thinking that could help me feel better. I has been working! I don't feel sick nearly as often, and when I do it is for a much shorter time period. At the grocery store I bought a ton of fresh veggies and a couple (hehehe) containers of yogurt. I eat so much yogurt it is insane. Current addiction :)

No comments: